SAFETY OVERVIEWAs an annual ADSC safety award recipient since 2013, DynaGrid takes great pride in the accomplishments of our safety program monitored by ISNetworld, Avetta, Browz, and PowerSafe. Safety is first and foremost among all employees and is reflected in the time and effort the crews spend preparing for a new project.
- New project kick-off meetings assist all levels of management:
- Review job-specific safety protocols
- Assure everyone understands the scope of the project and all potential hazards.
- Discuss proper equipment, personal protective gear, and other issues that could arise at each project.
- Inspect MSDS, verify locations for rapid care, and follow the routes to surrounding hospitals.
- Formalized equipment inspections enhance our safety program.
- Assure that there are adequate fire extinguishers, all fully charged with current tags.
- Inspect all straps, fall protection gear, and verify First Aid kits are fully stocked.
- Physical inspection and records check of equipment to confirm regular maintenance has been performed and each unit is in proper standing.