DynaGrid Construction Group, L.L.C. (“DynaGrid”) which owns and operates the website, www.dynagrid.com (the “Website” or the “Site”). In the operation of this Site, certain user data may be collected and/or reviewed so that we can understand our users and in turn make the site more relevant to each individual user. Certain user data also may be collected to respond to inquires or requests by users of the Website. How information about users is handled is outlined below.
2. Information collected by DynaGrid includes:
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DynaGrid as to any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any use or disclosure of any information whatsoever you supply or provide. You understand that there are alternate ways and means of providing information to DynaGrid however you may elect to use the Website to do so.
4. DynaGrid may disclose customer information you supply and that we collect to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law. DynaGrid reserves the right to disclose your information as required by law and when DynaGrid believes that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Site.
5. DynaGrid also may disclose user information DynaGrid collects to companies that perform services or functions on our behalf, such as account processing, marketing services, consulting services, and other like, similar, or other related services. DynaGrid requires our service providers and those with which we jointly market products or services to adhere to confidentiality standards governing the privacy of your information. These companies may use and disclose the information we provide to them only for the purposes for which it is provided or as otherwise permitted by law.
6. DynaGrid does not receive compensation for sending customer information to outside marketers to allow them to independently solicit you for a product unless we first ask your permission to send your information.
7. The user’s relationship with DynaGrid shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions thereof. Jurisdiction as to any dispute shall be in Dallas County, Texas.