SAFETY OVERVIEWAs an annual ADSC safety award recipient since 2013, DynaGrid takes great pride in the accomplishments of our safety program monitored by ISNetworld, Avetta, Browz and PowerSafe. Safety is first and foremost among each employee at all levels which is quite evident with the time and energy the crews spend preparing to start a new project.
- New project kick off meetings to:
- Assure everyone understands the scope of the project and the potential hazards.
- Discussion of proper equipment, personal protective gear and other “project specific” issues that could arise.
- Inspection of MSDS, verification of locations for rapid care and appropriate hospital locations.
- Assure that there are adequate fire extinguishers, all fully charged with current tags.
- Inspection of all straps, fall protection gear, and the first aid kit is fully stocked.
- Records check and physical inspection of equipment to assure proper maintenance has been performed.